Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Just wondering at some point will the demand increase...  (Read 854 times)

L1011fan

• Former member
Just wondering at some point will the demand increase...
« on: April 21, 2011, 02:21:36 AM »
so I can once again fill up a 180 seat 707-320 from the Caribbean (Ok SJU) to Southern Europe? Love operating those! ;)

Offline CVACEO

• Members
Re: Just wondering at some point will the demand increase...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 02:51:53 AM »
In JA3 demand seemed to increase by about three-fold from the beginning to the end of the scenario on the routes I was flying in South America so I would expect the same this time around ... but maybe someone else knows more about this.

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 04:54:27 AM »
Thanks Greenco. Also what about increased demand to the west coast as well? Will demand go up there before too long. I got some jets on order just waiting to get the Pacific and Canada in a grander way, so to speak. Would rather start that of with a 707 rather than a DC-7. But we'll do what we need to.
LAX/LAS are always biggies with nonstops frommt he Carribean. Well in other games they always were.

Offline EYguy

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 10:41:16 AM »
It definitely will, but remember that the setting for this world are "customized" by sami, so do not expect to see oil prices/demand/real world events to vary according to their real date/time in history... :)

Edo

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 11:33:59 PM »
Yes, thats true.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.