Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: No for C check  (Read 1279 times)

BHigg

• Former member
No for C check
« on: April 17, 2011, 10:37:22 PM »
I have no money for my C check, does this mean i will not be able to use that plane anymore?

Ilyushin

• Former member
Re: No for C check
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 10:40:35 PM »
It will be C-checked but your cash will be in the red.

Offline TK1244

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 10:46:07 PM »
Until a certain negative cash you can still do c-checks, but if your cash is under a specific negative value, your aircraft aren't c-checked anymore. You can still continue flying with this bird, but this decreases the condition of the plane, decreases your CI, you can get fined for flying an unchecked aircraft and if flight are continued after the fines, your aircraft can get ground (even more decrease in CI).
TK Regional

BHigg

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 10:58:56 PM »
ah, i think i'm stuffed. I'm making 7k profit a week and have two 250k c checks this month!

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 11:04:17 PM »
This sounds like your airline will fail. Hard.

BHigg

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 11:12:14 PM »
It's my first week - I'll learn!

• Members
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 11:27:14 PM »
Have you already read the FAQ and the Guide in General forum?

BHigg

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 11:34:08 PM »
yes, and i have just read them again, not too sure what i am doing wrong. All my planes are making profit and 70-80% full, their just not making enough profit.

• Members
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 11:35:36 PM »
It's not easy to gain enough profit with such small aircraft. Maybe go after bigger aircraft or just use more C-46.

Jet Age is also not as easy as modern times, because the demand is low and the aircraft have sometimes problems, eg range, speed, pax size. +

Hower, AWS is a game that's based on experience... so try it and some time in the future it will work.

BHigg

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 11:44:10 PM »
am i right in thinking that it's best to alter prices to keep planes at about 80%, or could i earn more money with higher prices and about 60%

minerva

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 01:17:49 AM »
Ticket prices don't make much difference at all really.  Lowering your prices by 10-15% when you start a route may help a little bit in getting the RI moving, but frequency on route moves it faster.  I used to fiddle with pricing all the time, but now I don't bother: I stick to default pricing and put whatever money I can into marketing, and then concentrate on finding the best available a/c for the best frequency/pax carried for my routes.  Note that was 'best available': often the best a/c are in such demand that they can't be found used (or at least not very often) or new (orders for years to come). So the strategy comes through compromise and planning. You should aim to fill your planes as much as possible as higher LF means more profit on route. Once leases kick in and keeping in mind fixed costs, you need your LFs to average in the mid 80% to make a working profit.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 01:20:46 AM by minerva »

BHigg

• Former member
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 10:11:10 AM »
My C-46's are making between 10 and 13k per plane per week and i have twelve of them. Yet after all other deductions i'm still not making enough money to cover the c checks.
Could someone tell me how much their C-46's make per week please.

Sulton111

• Former member
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 11:37:35 AM »
Hi bhigg

I have 3 of them and make 25k 29k and 33k they are all running on domestic routes

Maybe your planes are running to long distances

I had to go bankrupt twice before this airline and now im making around 50k profit a week i also have a nord but profit on that is poor but as got 9 extra seats to the c46 mite be worth a punt

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 12:02:43 PM »
My C-46's are making between 10 and 13k per plane per week and i have twelve of them. Yet after all other deductions i'm still not making enough money to cover the c checks.
Could someone tell me how much their C-46's make per week please.

I dont use them personally but I will tell you that you need to fly as many flights as you can with them.  That means as many under 250nm routes.  Also remember that small planes often have high density seating. Dont fly them on flights longer than 250-300nm

Small planes have a very small contribution margin (that means at the end of the week there is little profit that can be used to pay the office staff).  You need tons of these planes just to make a dent.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.