Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Tu-144  (Read 2300 times)

Branmuffin

• Former member
Re: Tu-144
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2011, 11:03:13 PM »
It's to prevent I claim they're mine. And I do not.

That is just one reason.  I'd suggest reading the a.net usage policy.  Another reason is that by distributing the photos outside a.net, you are effectively reducing traffic (pageviews) to the site, which is one of its only sources of income.

You have limited rights to personally view the images with your web browser and to use them as your personal computer wallpaper (or background image) on your own computer. These photos may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed, cropped, resized, or otherwise altered without the written permission of the photographer.

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2011, 06:53:07 PM »
Its says on the website that they can fly only to the countries where there are no noise level restrictions (and probably no safety regulations too :laugh:)
Hmmm...That might make it tough. I guess I'll just give up on that, eh? :laugh:

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 06:56:11 PM »
Ever thought taking a boat instead?:))
That would be an awfully long journey, but from the info I'm getting, it wouldn't be worth the effort anyway. Just thought it might be fun, LOL! :laugh: (Although maybe a tramp steamer?)

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 07:45:01 PM »
That is just one reason.  I'd suggest reading the a.net usage policy.  Another reason is that by distributing the photos outside a.net, you are effectively reducing traffic (pageviews) to the site, which is one of its only sources of income.

Finally, someone nailed it.   Airliners.net isn't free... it makes money off of banner ads.  Lowering traffic lowers their potential income.  This is why it is acceptable to provide links but not posts

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.