Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Last question out of me ( for today at least)...  (Read 667 times)

L1011fan

• Former member
Last question out of me ( for today at least)...
« on: April 16, 2011, 05:57:45 PM »
why no demand for SJU-ANU? Is it just because of the era? When I was a travel agent back in the 80's, AA was running about 6 flights daily with a combo of 727-200's and A300-600's. So just wondering, that air link has been gone for quite sometime (in all scenarios) and thought even as early in the era as we are,  demand would be for about 40-60 pax per day. I know the 80's have nothing to do with where the game is at but a moderate demand ought to be there in my humble estimation.  ;D (P.S. No more coffee for me now!)

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: Last question out of me ( for today at least)...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 06:24:42 PM »
Same can be said for Taiwan and China.  China Airways operates 11 routes between Taiwan and China (and other airlines have additional service), but all flights from Taiwan to China (minus Hong Kong) have 0 pax demand.

L1011fan

• Former member
Re: Last question out of me ( for today at least)...
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 07:29:31 PM »
Well I know at least in this era, the 60's, weren't they at odds with each other and would they have had scheduled service back in the early 60's? I am based in Puerto Rico and NOT flying to Cuba, because there was an embargo by then so I'm trying to keep it real. But SJU-ANU puzzles me.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.