Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Lease times  (Read 961 times)

Offline OscarSMC

• Members
Lease times
« on: April 05, 2011, 06:59:31 AM »
What would the best lease period be for new and used Aircraft, i have been using 3 years on old and 7 on new. But not sure if thats recommended

Jps

• Former member
Re: Lease times
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 07:15:18 AM »
If the used plane is from broker, you should only have 1 year lease, because as the plane get older, the lease will go down. If you lease it from a player, there's a chance that they don't allow you to renew your lease, so you should keep that at max, if you are sure you will need the plane for that long.

Not quite sure how new aircraft leases are handled at the moment, I'm sure some1 else has fresh info on that  ;)

Offline CVACEO

• Members
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 05:20:45 PM »
I agree with Jps:  1 Year when leasing used from a broker; maybe longer than 1 Year when leasing from another player (I don't often do this ... too much at risk if the player decides not to renew my lease);  and I do 3 Years when leasing new since the lease cost will go down each year thereafter (saving way more money in the long run than the long-term lease discount).

Offline OscarSMC

• Members
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 04:41:31 AM »
Great thanks will keep this in mind

Nlgravity

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 04:19:38 AM »
Another thing to keep in mind is that if the price is right and the plane is worthy of owning, you should always lease for 1 year max. That way, you can buy the aircraft and pay less in upfront lease payments.

alg

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 07:33:55 PM »
I do 3 Years when leasing new since the lease cost will go down each year thereafter (saving way more money in the long run than the long-term lease discount).

Strange, every time i'm renewing the lease, the price is higher than before.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.