Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Used market...  (Read 1458 times)

mattiasd

• Former member
Used market...
« on: March 14, 2011, 05:08:14 PM »
Is whats in the For sale & In storage column whats left of each type in the used market?

If so does it refresh?

minerva

• Former member
Re: Used market...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 05:58:41 PM »
If you're talking about Global Statistics, yes, that column lists what is left.  That doesn't 'refresh' -- its the total available in the world.  The only way that number changes is when some one buys a plane or someone either goes BK and their a/c go back to their lessors, or they terminate a lease or put a plane up for sale.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 06:32:09 PM »
yes, aircraft won't magically appear to the game world (unless I have to make some changes), and what you see there represents the aircraft selection of the whole world

mattiasd

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 08:28:38 PM »
As I thought then...

Thanks!

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 07:28:02 PM »
I understand that used aircraft come out randomly, or so its said, but I just can't seem to get a break and one aircraft larger than a YAK-42D (which is actually a fine plane as far I'm concerned), but medium twin engines are sorely needed because I think alot us have given up grandiose plans (well I have) and have gone regional. I may try something smaller but I wind up in the minus on profit when I do that. LF is good, but I don't dare play with fares except possibly raise them a percent or two. Is there a schedule when used aircraft are replenished, not exact times, but twice a day, once a day? Just trying to keep afloat. Thanks for reading. :)
P.S. And yes, I know many of us are in the same boat (or should I say plane).

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 08:08:36 PM »
I understand that used aircraft come out randomly, or so its said, but I just can't seem to get a break and one aircraft larger than a YAK-42D (which is actually a fine plane as far I'm concerned), but medium twin engines are sorely needed because I think alot us have given up grandiose plans (well I have) and have gone regional. I may try something smaller but I wind up in the minus on profit when I do that. LF is good, but I don't dare play with fares except possibly raise them a percent or two. Is there a schedule when used aircraft are replenished, not exact times, but twice a day, once a day? Just trying to keep afloat. Thanks for reading. :)
P.S. And yes, I know many of us are in the same boat (or should I say plane).

There is not any planes left in storages, the only planes there will come to the used marked is when somemone goes bk or return planes from lease.

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 09:31:43 PM »
I actually JUST picked up an MD-83. Pure luck I think! ;)

Meraki

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 10:10:40 PM »
Yeah, I picked up an MD82.

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 11:39:26 PM »
Commonality is out the window at least for now. Can't be on 24/7. Well I suppose you could, but not me. LOL!

bastibond

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 03:05:03 PM »
s*** used market...so unrealistic...35-40 small aircraft for lease...that´s all? this is ridiculous >:( >:( >:(

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »
s*** used market...so unrealistic...35-40 small aircraft for lease...that´s all? this is ridiculous >:( >:( >:(

no its not people complained and sami gave us the plane there was, and now their is none left. Go buy some new.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 03:34:17 PM »
s*** used market...so unrealistic...35-40 small aircraft for lease...that´s all? this is ridiculous

Enough now. If you cannot make comments in proper tone and language you shall not post anymore.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.