Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Our alliance name got stolen, what should we be doing?  (Read 2370 times)

vitongwangki

• Former member
Re: Our alliance name got stolen, what should we be doing?
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 04:24:59 AM »
Actually they're the number one alliance in MT4 right now!
And the only alliance till this moment!  ;D

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 08:20:02 AM »
I just get more and more surprised, about how low people can sink in this game. Steeling others alliance name christ

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 08:41:29 AM »
learn to let go. The skies have only one rule, leave your frown at the door.

I will have you know that this type of thinking got me an attempted rape charge in high school.

What is p***ing me off is that instead of saying, "sorry, we didn't notice/didn't care, is there some way we can help make sure that your alliance works out because this is a GAME," you are saying "we don't care. go F*** off.

Really, you BOTH must clean up your attitude, as this isn't appropriate towards others anymore, and will not be allowed at these forums...

Complain on the forums about a system that is based on "first come first serve" for airplanes and airline names? There is even an airline name reservation tool. Obviously Sami supports first come, first serve. He built it into the system.

Maybe there should be a feature where you can reserve your alliance name for credits.

Airline names and alliance names can be reserved, and should be if the player wants the security for keeping his name. Normally there are no "grandfather rights" for the names. In case of alliances the person who has reserved the alliance name must be the one that creates the alliance too (others, incl. former managers/moderators are unable to do that).

But in this case, the newly formed SkyConnect WILL BE REQUESTED to change the name, since although not reserved, the alliance was clearly informed to be created shortly with posted (many) press releases for that game world. And seeing all this is clear that this has been an intentional move by the players, and shall not be tolerated in the future. The players in question have been issued a warning. This is not some kindergarden and we expect every player to behave in a proper manner!

« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 08:54:16 AM by sami »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.