Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Loans - Or Lack Of  (Read 653 times)

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
Loans - Or Lack Of
« on: March 09, 2011, 05:39:38 PM »
Ok So Im making good money my airline is fairly profitable and I'm a B Grade for loans so why can I not get an unsecured loan? Has there been a tweak to the banks lending system? I have been a CCC rating in previous games and still managed to get a loan offer yet I am still being offered 0 at the moment.  :-\

Offline BobTheCactus

• Members
    • AeroBlogger.com
Re: Loans - Or Lack Of
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 05:40:29 PM »
CI and airline age makes a difference
Editor of AeroBlogger
If you're interested in blogging on aviation 3x/month or more:
http://AeroBlogger.com/Write

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 05:53:40 PM »
Never made a difference previously in other games I've played here or not so I noticed  ??? My CI is consitently climbing week after week and my airline has been around since the game opened which is why I'm thinking it od dthat I still cant get any loans.

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 12:26:47 AM »
Do you have existing loans? Your unsecured limit is probably zero simply because your existing loans, whether secured or not, are above your overall unsecured limit. I'm also fairly sure that a high revenue airline with a CCC rating will have a higher cap than a low revenue airline with a B rating. It's just that the smaller airline will have to pay a lower interest rate. My MT4 revenue is currently about 19 million per week, and my unsecured loan cap is around 18 million with a CCC rating. You look to have about 4000 pax per week, which means your revenue is almost certainly under $3 million. So your cap is probably below the ~3.5 million remaining on the initial loan.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.