Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: what will fuel prices peak at?  (Read 1270 times)

maumausi

• Former member
what will fuel prices peak at?
« on: March 08, 2011, 08:01:31 AM »
Fuel is starting to creep up, does anybody know what they'll peak at approximately, when and for how long? I suppose ideally I'd like somebody to post the fuel prices for the next 20 years but I bet nobody has that kind of information. But perhaps more experienced players can share their impression of what will likely happen??

Cheers, Simon

Branmuffin

• Former member
Re: what will fuel prices peak at?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 08:08:56 AM »
I suppose ideally I'd like somebody to post the fuel prices for the next 20 years but I bet nobody has that kind of information.

Correct - notice in the game description the line "Fuel prices: Custom", which means the fuel price model is only known by Sami ;)

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 09:32:07 AM »
Fuel is starting to creep up, does anybody know what they'll peak at approximately, when and for how long? I suppose ideally I'd like somebody to post the fuel prices for the next 20 years but I bet nobody has that kind of information. But perhaps more experienced players can share their impression of what will likely happen??

Cheers, Simon

Well i really dont think we will get high fuel prices so early in the game, and the prices isn't really hight before we gets up around the 1000 mark

Offline romeozulu

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 09:32:35 AM »
Hi,

You can expect a fuel price at around 1300$ in the futur or more. But its moves a lot and only Sami knows how  8)

kupboard

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 06:57:16 PM »
Sami certainly knows how to be cruel... we're just starting to pay the leases on our planes and the fuel price is rocketing!

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 07:20:31 PM »
Sami certainly knows how to be cruel... we're just starting to pay the leases on our planes and the fuel price is rocketing!

rocketing where ? the fuel price is only making a little jump in the water, the price is not high before we hit 1000 dollars

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.