Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Alliances  (Read 2104 times)

vitongwangki

• Former member
Re: Alliances
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2011, 04:53:01 AM »
30 members in an alliance would very likely cause route conflicts, even already some in 25 members alliance.
And as some big alliance need to select members, some airlines fall out would probably join other alliance or even set up new alliance. This limit enhances the competition among alliances. ::)

Nlgravity

• Former member
Re: Alliances
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2011, 04:29:27 AM »
I thought alliances were plain stupid and useless. I was sure of it, until.....

I joined Worldlink in TMT3 and was greatly surprised and impressed at the perks of being in an alliance, especially a good one.

Here are some points:
1- If you are in a good alliance, players know what they are doing and managers track alliance scores carefully. So it helps as a manager to not mess up and become the bad apple.

2- Alliance forum is extremelly helpful since other players actually care about your comments.

3- There is an intimidation factor that plays a huuuge role in route dominance. Quite frankly, you want to avoid going heads up against another airline that is part of a prominent alliance (i.e. worldlink).

I hope I got my point accross  ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.