Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: A-B-C-A  (Read 1121 times)

Sandager

• Former member
A-B-C-A
« on: March 05, 2011, 04:14:09 AM »
 I seems to remember someone mentioning that the A-B-C-A rounting was going to return. It is not here in this gameworld, right?

I still think it makes it less interesting to open a base in a smaller airport where you will need to pick up passengers to operate profitable. This can only be done in many cases by operating via other places.

Any news on when this feature will be back?

castelino009

• Former member
Re: A-B-C-A
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 04:29:46 AM »
It may be introduced in  V1.3, this is still V1.2.

Cheers
VJC

Sandager

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 11:41:54 AM »
 Ok, thanks....

Offline sergio

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 09:54:32 AM »
hello everybody!

I am lost. i see people making several dstinations but i can only make technical(fuel) stopover.

How can I make route like this: take pax from port 1, unload in port 2, load new in port 2, fly to port 3 or port 1, it doenst matter.

I remeber i cant do cabotage only.

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 10:01:56 AM »
How can I make route like this: take pax from port 1, unload in port 2, load new in port 2, fly to port 3 or port 1, it doenst matter.

The bolded one is what you can't do right now. There are bases instead.
When creating a route, you must always start and end in your base (the same where you depart). To do this, you simply open a new route, select the destination airport, and then choose the time and aircraft type and so on and click ok. The return leg (from destination to home) is created automatically in the process (you can see the return leg information when creating the route).
If you want to use a fuel stop, you must however choose the fuel stop-airport as your destination, and your final destination as the 2nd airport in the page it asks if you want to make a fuel stop.

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 07:40:23 PM »
When A-B-C-B-A does return, my understanding is cabotage will FINALLY not be permitted. No foreign airlines will be able to fly domestic routes within a country. Its used to burn me up to see something like Dubai Airlines having revenue flights from JFK-LAX and things like that. So my understanding is this will not be allowed when V1.3 happens.

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 06:21:30 AM »
Yep, A-B-C-B-A will only be allowed where it is allowed in real world; so domestic, and inter-EU.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.