Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: HQ Crowding  (Read 5002 times)

Offline swiftus27

• Members
Re: HQ Crowding
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2011, 09:18:21 PM »
So boring se the same players choose the same base game after game, but hey if the can't be good any other way ;)

I am not in this game but I can totally agree.  The only base I have used more than once is KCLE and that's only because it is a Class B airport and only 5nm from my home.

pharmy

• Former member
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2011, 09:51:57 PM »
just got back to playing after a long gap, came back for the multihub, but I see the same problems. Since airport size is 100-0, why not just fix a max number a player can base in, instead of the not in top ten rule. Lets say 360 instead of the 6 airport limit , so you could base in 6 Memphis size airports or two ATL and 1 memphis, your choice.

By the way, are 19 pax planes below 500miles radius operations profitable? I mean can you survive, or is the 30-40 seat limit still the lowest you can go without getting ridiculous staff numbers per plane?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 10:00:06 PM by pharmy »

Pike

• Former member
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2011, 06:01:36 AM »
just got back to playing after a long gap, came back for the multihub, but I see the same problems. Since airport size is 100-0, why not just fix a max number a player can base in, instead of the not in top ten rule. Lets say 360 instead of the 6 airport limit , so you could base in 6 Memphis size airports or two ATL and 1 memphis, your choice.

By the way, are 19 pax planes below 500miles radius operations profitable? I mean can you survive, or is the 30-40 seat limit still the lowest you can go without getting ridiculous staff numbers per plane?

Big +1, best idea I've seen.

Offline EYguy

• Members
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2011, 06:43:20 AM »
In my opinion (as in someone's else opinion) 500 players for this world are def too many. I think that 400 would do better and we should actually put a ban on basing airlines at the ten major airports (due to the "fortress" paradigm, which is not a math formula but is true, ehehe!). It is going to be a war to access those hub, but at least there still will be slots to spare...

Offline BobTheCactus

• Members
    • AeroBlogger.com
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2011, 12:01:49 PM »
Get's rid of the competition.

500 airlines is fine.
Editor of AeroBlogger
If you're interested in blogging on aviation 3x/month or more:
http://AeroBlogger.com/Write

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2011, 12:30:21 PM »
500 is good to me.  It further prevents that one or two lucky airlines who get a decent base by themselves and have many empty routes to fly. 

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.