Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: All Planes Gone Already????  (Read 17750 times)

willvone

• Former member
Re: All Planes Gone Already????
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2011, 07:29:47 PM »
Nice to know the problem wont be fixed and the players opinions don't really matter.

Offline iFlysimX

• Members
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2011, 09:00:43 PM »
Only saw 1 Airbus A320 today on the used market.......

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2011, 09:02:36 PM »
Nice to know the problem wont be fixed and the players opinions don't really matter.

Do not put words in my mouth, thanks. As what you are claiming is far from truth and I dislike when people are spreading that kind of false information.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:06:21 PM by sami »

brucet000

• Former member
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2011, 10:08:57 PM »
Hey guys, look on the bright side, at least you have a game that there aren't any planes in. I haven't been able to get into the game yet. I keep looking for places but  still can't get in

Offline BobTheCactus

• Members
    • AeroBlogger.com
« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2011, 11:04:59 PM »
After this, I don't think we can complain any more.
Editor of AeroBlogger
If you're interested in blogging on aviation 3x/month or more:
http://AeroBlogger.com/Write

unsaid

• Former member
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2011, 11:10:45 PM »
the market just went crazy a few minutes ago. there are like a hundred new planes airbus and boeing atm.

Offline FlyTO

• Members
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2011, 11:12:04 PM »
CRAZY loaded used market!!!
picked up 2 boeing 737 and 2 boeing 738

awesome! too bad the D checks are soon (3 years)

Offline BobTheCactus

• Members
    • AeroBlogger.com
« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2011, 11:12:25 PM »
Yeah. We can't complain anymore I guess.

It would be nice if the planes came out more gradually instead of being dumped all at once.
Editor of AeroBlogger

unsaid

• Former member
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2011, 11:15:13 PM »
I guess Sami was sick of hearing everyone bitching about it all the time.

Offline apenfold

• Members
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2011, 11:17:07 PM »
I really hope that was sarcasm referring to "not all being dumped at once". All the complaining that people have been doing (including my own small part) I think Sami probably did get a bit p***ed!

Offline apenfold

• Members
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2011, 11:17:52 PM »
(Sorry for the slightly bad language. Its not so bad, but I did it without thinking).

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2011, 11:19:32 PM »
Bah have ordered new 330 planes so no money atm grr

Offline FlyTO

• Members
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2011, 11:21:35 PM »
When was there a 2 used aircraft limit? Wasn't it 3?

Offline BobTheCactus

• Members
    • AeroBlogger.com
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2011, 11:22:37 PM »
It's been around since before MT3, when I joined.
Editor of AeroBlogger

unsaid

• Former member
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2011, 11:23:46 PM »
A few hours ago I ordered four new planes, they are going to be delivered in about five months. Now that the used market is full, I dont have any money to get used A/Cs. What am I gonna do now? I hate this game! I hate the developers! I want my money back! I am a right customer! I payed one lunch money to play this game for a few months and I think I have every right to ask for whatever I want no matter how ridiculous it is.
Sincerely,
The man who is never satisfied. :P

Offline Daveos

• Members
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2011, 11:27:14 PM »
Following the massive release of aircraft - I was under the impression that the market was designed to be slower at the start of worlds these days in order to prevent the quick growth we used see and elongate the interest in the world.  One of the main issues in worlds and as mentioned in many threads, is lack of interest later on in worlds and the slow used market encouarged players to purchase new aircraft.

I can see there are plenty of players that think there should be a better system, but flooding the used market place just brings us back to where we used to be and this only discourages the slower growth that is more realistic.  I can fully understand that every world this thread appears and something needs to be done, but changing the release rate midway through a world is hardly fair on those that have invested in new aircraft (unsaid added his post whilst I was typing this and I have to agree that changing the dynamic suddenly is not very fair on those with money invested in new aircraft)

Like most things in life these days, everyone wants it all now and patience is apparently no longer a virtue.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 11:31:33 PM by Daveos »

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2011, 11:28:10 PM »
A few hours ago I ordered four new planes, they are going to be delivered in about five months. Now that the used market is full, I dont have any money to get used A/Cs. What am I gonna do now? I hate this game! I hate the developers! I want my money back! I am a right customer! I payed one lunch money to play this game for a few months and I think I have every right to ask for whatever I want no matter how ridiculous it is.
Sincerely,
The man who is never satisfied. :P

+1

castelino009

• Former member
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2011, 11:30:25 PM »
I guess Sami was sick of hearing everyone bitching about it all the time.

yes people like you and you still moan, just relax and enjoy the game, quite a few airlines will BK in next few game months, they will fall  like fies dropping from the sky. Just hold on there mate, that's the fun of this game. It can be frustrating some time but real life is no much different too. Nothing is perfect.

Don't want to play this game then close ur airline and give the spot to someone else who really wants to enjoy. Please don't go on and on.

Cheers
VJC

Offline BobTheCactus

• Members
    • AeroBlogger.com
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2011, 11:31:51 PM »
Following the massive release of aircraft - I was under the impression that the market was designed to be slower at the start of worlds these days in order to prevent the quick growth we used see and elongate the interest in the world.  One of the main issues in worlds and as mentioned in many threads, is lack of interest later on in worlds and the slow used market encouarged players to purchase new aircraft.

I can see there are plenty of players that think there should be a better system, but flooding the used market place just brings us back to where we used to be and this only discourages the slower growth that is more realistic.  I can fully understand that every world this thread appears and something needs to be done, but changing the release rate midway through a world is hardly fair on those that have invested in new aircraft (unsaid added his post whilst I was typing this and I have to agree that changing the dynamic suddenly is hardly fair on those with money invested in new aircraft)

Like most things in life these days, everyone wants it all now and patience is apparently no longer a virtue.

I agree completely.

However, do keep in mind that unsaid was being sarcastic (at least I hope he was)
Editor of AeroBlogger

unsaid

• Former member
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2011, 11:35:14 PM »
For those who didn't understand what I wrote in my last post; the part about me buying all those planes is true but the rest is sarcasm. It was meant to be a joke about all those people who keep complaining about it all the time. I guess I wrote it subtly. I don't have any problems with the used market since it has only been a week since the game world started.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.