Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: All Planes Gone Already????  (Read 17771 times)

trent_768

• Former member
Re: All Planes Gone Already????
« Reply #260 on: March 26, 2011, 05:00:56 AM »
Hmmm....can you give me your complete price list?? The older is better i guess....  ;D

Offline BobTheCactus

• Members
    • AeroBlogger.com
« Reply #261 on: March 26, 2011, 05:08:25 AM »
I'll have to pull some strings (strike some deals with alliance members) to get the aircraft available, but I should be able to price/lease it to you within 18 hours. I can really get you any type of aircraft, any age, any D check/C check timeframe, etc, but the price can vary dramatically and delays can be severe.
Editor of AeroBlogger
If you're interested in blogging on aviation 3x/month or more:
http://AeroBlogger.com/Write

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
« Reply #262 on: March 26, 2011, 05:22:50 AM »
I'd be happy to lease you a few MDs and 737s for 54.68% higher (5.32% discount!), with a requirement that you would hold onto the plane for a minimum of 5 game years barring bankruptcy. I refuse to touch E-jets, because any airline operating them will undoubtedly go under, and then I'll be stuck with a useless plane which I'll have difficulty getting off my hands.

You have to be kidding about the E-Jets, right? Maybe the E-70 and E-75 are shaky (but still highly profitable if used right, unlike the CRJ's and ERJ's...I have 18 E-70's and the least profitable one is making $220k/week), but the E-90 and E-95 are some of the best planes in the game. Cheap to operate (fuel efficient and Medium pilots), fast (.80 cruise...faster than 73NG and A32X), and a 50 minute turn with 1% chance of delay.

Oh, and if anyone needs M8X's, see me. I have about 30 assorted Mad Dogs in my fleet now, and they will be replaced 1 by 1 as new A321's come in. Aircraft in demand = markup, but for the MD's (out of production), I won't gouge you....

Don
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

Offline BobTheCactus

• Members
    • AeroBlogger.com
« Reply #263 on: March 26, 2011, 05:24:36 AM »
You have to be kidding about the E-Jets, right? Maybe the E-70 and E-75 are shaky (but still highly profitable if used right, unlike the CRJ's and ERJ's...I have 18 E-70's and the least profitable one is making $220k/week), but the E-90 and E-95 are some of the best planes in the game. Cheap to operate (fuel efficient and Medium pilots), fast (.80 cruise...faster than 73NG and A32X), and a 50 minute turn with 1% chance of delay.

Oh, and if anyone needs M8X's, see me. I have about 30 assorted Mad Dogs in my fleet now, and they will be replaced 1 by 1 as new A321's come in. Aircraft in demand = markup, but for the MD's (out of production), I won't gouge you....

Don

While you are right in saying that they are decent jets, I would not consider them anything close to "some of the best planes in the game" and I have a serious aversion to any jet which doesn't carry at least 100 pax.
Editor of AeroBlogger
If you're interested in blogging on aviation 3x/month or more:
http://AeroBlogger.com/Write

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
« Reply #264 on: March 26, 2011, 05:47:51 AM »
While you are right in saying that they are decent jets, I would not consider them anything close to "some of the best planes in the game" and I have a serious aversion to any jet which doesn't carry at least 100 pax.

I agree on the E70's and E75's. They are shaky and have to be utilized on routes under 500nm with at least 3 daily round trips, preferabley 4-6 round trips. I also agree that aircraft under 100 pax are risky and have to be used properly to be profitable. When I talked about being among the best planes in the game, I meant the E90 and E95. ;D

Don
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

Offline Teemu

• Members
« Reply #265 on: March 26, 2011, 07:27:15 AM »
Yeah I let the ATR's run the < 350NM routes and E70's are used in 350 - 500 NM routes and the bigger E-jets on the 500 - 1200 NM routes

filipebravo

• Former member
« Reply #266 on: March 27, 2011, 01:20:44 AM »
A quick not for those of you who are after 757's: I have just dumped five of them back to the lessor, so they should be hitting the used market anytime soon.

Had to get rid of them to reduce commonality costs as I have decided to go regional. Good luck people!!

trent_768

• Former member
« Reply #267 on: March 28, 2011, 06:13:29 AM »
I've just realize that the jurassic 737 and DC-9 are even not added to the world! I guess this is one contributing factor to the plane shortage, as in real life they're still flying and some airline even make them a real cash cow! Some airline in my country are still heavily depend on this fuel guzzler....

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.