Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: lack of staff and unmotivated  (Read 1145 times)

partyboyz

• Former member
lack of staff and unmotivated
« on: February 25, 2011, 07:15:03 PM »
how can i solve the problem of lack of staff and unmotivated ?  thank you.

Offline BobTheCactus

• Members
    • AeroBlogger.com
Re: lack of staff and unmotivated
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 07:34:35 PM »
go to personel office.

set wages to default and staff levels to 100%
Editor of AeroBlogger
If you're interested in blogging on aviation 3x/month or more:
http://AeroBlogger.com/Write

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 09:18:10 AM »
Just make sure you don't accidentally fire staff, if some groups are over 100%.

Offline sergio

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 10:08:06 AM »
Just make sure you don't accidentally fire staff, if some groups are over 100%.

it seems firing a few people doens do any damage. i had all at 100 points of happiness (except me and high level management); i had some people 2 -4 people more than needed. firing them made happiness to 98, which is not bad. company image of 70 points was not affectd.

HOWEVER, I later reduced peoples' salary by 20% (some people in my contry due to crisis was cut 25-30%, many firings "by your own wish", high unemployment, bancrupcies, etc) - and company image fell from 78 to 40 immediately. load factor dindt seem to suffer too much.

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 02:40:43 PM »
it seems firing a few people doens do any damage. i had all at 100 points of happiness (except me and high level management); i had some people 2 -4 people more than needed. firing them made happiness to 98, which is not bad. company image of 70 points was not affectd.

HOWEVER, I later reduced peoples' salary by 20% (some people in my contry due to crisis was cut 25-30%, many firings "by your own wish", high unemployment, bancrupcies, etc) - and company image fell from 78 to 40 immediately. load factor dindt seem to suffer too much.

It might seem that firing a few people doesn't do much, but multiply that by 10 and you already lost 20 points in CI.

Also, you can have good LF with CI 20, provided that you have no competition. If you have competition, that's when the CI pays off.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.