I am working on a system that stores the statistics of ended game worlds in a permanent game archive. Idea is that you can browse the main game stats and data from your profile even a long time after the game world has ended. Naturally only the main data can be saved, so you cannot browse the details of individual routes or aircraft.
The data is planned to include:
- The game information (name, when it started, when it ended, etc.)
- Airline information (name, code, HQ, bases, cash, image, value, age, score, all-time stats on pax/cargo)
- CEO information (wealth and number of restarts)
- Alliance information (name, members, rating and scores)
- Airline fleet list (listing of aircraft models operated, and the average age/flt.hrs. etc per fleet group; no individual a/c stats)
- Possibly some sort of route / destination listing.
- Full set of statistics - the same stats that are viewable at the game statistics page. (how this is displayed, is still under consideration)
- Possibly also a listing of achievements earned in this game (cross-linked from the achievements database)
(the idea here is that the archives database will include a small set of data from each game, and after the game has ended it will be archived and will be removed from the databases to save some space)
The stats will go back to The Jet Age #8 game, started in mid-2013. Older games are not in the database anymore.