Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: OK so I own my airline outright, but no place to fly...  (Read 1206 times)

L1011fan

• Former member
OK so I own my airline outright, but no place to fly...
« on: February 12, 2011, 11:25:08 PM »
I am flying out of KONT as Inland Empire Airlines. I figured it would make a great little hub and some profit and thats just what it did. I don't really want to get into the commuter business (not that theres much from KONT).  I have 8 planes and getting anymore would be a bit foolish because even with tech stops going back east, demands are very low. What would you do? :-\
 P.S. By getting 7 more planes, could I do a 2nd hub? I've never gotten to the point where I've had more than one hub, so I don't know if that would be allowed.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:46:17 AM by L1011fan »

GMas

• Former member
Re: OK so I own my airline outright, but no place to fly...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 03:13:33 AM »
I am flying out of KONT as Inland Empire Airlines. I figured it would make a great little hub and some profit and thats just what it did. I don't really want to get into the commuter business (not that theres much from KONT).  I have 8 planes and getting anymore would be a bit foolish because even with tech stops going back east, demands are very low. What would you do? :-\
 P.S. By getting 7 more planes, could I do a 2nd hub? I've never gotten to the point where I've had more than one hub, so I don't know if that would be allowed.

Yes, you could open a second hub by getting 7 more planes. However, your airline must also be 18 months old.

L1011fan

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 05:59:45 PM »
Hmm...I guess I'll just have to wait it out. :'(

Offline bdnascar3

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 09:40:57 PM »
However you can only open a hub after you have 15 aircraft and you can't go below 13 in your original hub.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.