Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Domodedovo Airport  (Read 951 times)

Ilyushin

• Former member
Domodedovo Airport
« on: February 08, 2011, 01:31:08 PM »
So all airports in Russia except SVO are domestic only. When the Iron Curtain falls, airports like DME will get international demand too. When exactly is that?

Lithuania is already independent and before that happened there was like 100 pax/day demand to Vilnius, now there is none.

I just want to know this so that I'm not thinking that opening routes to countries like Ukraine, Azerbaijan and the Baltic states etc etc. is a bad idea because if they will become independent there will be no demand and I'll have to edit the route anyway.

So basically I want to know, when does DME get its demand back to cities like Vilnius? In other words, when will it get demand outside the Soviet Union?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Domodedovo Airport
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 01:33:46 PM »
After 1991-12-25 the pax % of UUDD is: domestic 30 / sh intl 50 / lh intl 20%. Before that date it was domestic 100%.

So in other words all demand changes happen at the date of the country independence changes etc. Really no other smart way to model it (in reality of course the air travel would have been quite a mess in that year and around..)

Ilyushin

• Former member
Re: Domodedovo Airport
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 01:59:43 PM »
After 1991-12-25 the pax % of UUDD is: domestic 30 / sh intl 50 / lh intl 20%. Before that date it was domestic 100%.

So in other words all demand changes happen at the date of the country independence changes etc. Really no other smart way to model it (in reality of course the air travel would have been quite a mess in that year and around..)

Yes I understand it's difficult but it's alright with me. Thanks for telling me the date, that REALLY helps!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.