Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: 2000NM with low passenger demand?  (Read 2070 times)

Offline DennisN

• Members
2000NM with low passenger demand?
« on: February 05, 2011, 01:07:36 PM »
Hi.  I am still fairly new to this game and trying to learn the ins/outs.  I have a question about the distance you should travel for 150 passengers and sometimes a little less.  I am based out of KBDL in Connecticut USA and have quite a few west coast locations that have demand in the 130-160 demand range.  I would love to service these locations but I would be using a 737 for 1 flight per day.  Any option for late day flights have been maxed out with other planes.  Can I make any money servicing these mid range routes for only 140 or so passengers? 

• Former member
Re: 2000NM with low passenger demand?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 03:08:11 PM »
I think,yes! ;DSet marketing campaign,earn some image fot these routes,and your LF will increse-I used to operate 737-700 and made some money,but for beginning it would be better if you use ATR or Dash for short-haul routes-now I`m using 2 ATR and they give me ~500 000$ weekly!I use them on routes up to 650nm with passenger demand 60-80pax!Then,you may expand your route network further with positive income,supplied by ATRs-if your long- or medium- routes are not very lucky for the first time,ATRs will save you ;D

Offline coopdogyo

• Members
Re: 2000NM with low passenger demand?
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 08:32:19 PM »
CS-300's would be cheaper to operate and acquire compared to 737-700's. If you get the 700's new.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.