Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: C Check blues! Need advice please!...  (Read 753 times)

L1011fan

• Former member
C Check blues! Need advice please!...
« on: February 04, 2011, 01:03:21 AM »
My planes have been going thru C checks one right after the other and now I'm in the whole quite a few million. I have yet another one C check for the next game week or so. I have already gotten one bankruptcy warning. I don't know if I should raise prices, ride it out, lower prices. I'm sure some of you have gone thru this and maybe survived, but what would YOU recommend? I built up my carrier into something big and strong and now its crumbling. Its Northeast Airlines if anyone wants to have a look. (Maybe I should throw in the towel and start over?)  :-\

Offline MidlandDeltic

• Members
Re: C Check blues! Need advice please!...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 10:50:59 AM »
My planes have been going thru C checks one right after the other and now I'm in the whole quite a few million. I have yet another one C check for the next game week or so. I have already gotten one bankruptcy warning. I don't know if I should raise prices, ride it out, lower prices. I'm sure some of you have gone thru this and maybe survived, but what would YOU recommend? I built up my carrier into something big and strong and now its crumbling. Its Northeast Airlines if anyone wants to have a look. (Maybe I should throw in the towel and start over?)  :-\

Looks like you've restarted anyway.  I find that c-checks do get "lumpy" as early in the gfame when leasing you lease a new one to cover an a/c going into c-check.  I try and forward plan, and undertake the C in advance to even them out to a degree.  Problem then hits when the Ds become due!

MD

thange

• Former member
Re: C Check blues! Need advice please!...
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 01:42:56 PM »
If you don't make enough to pay your c checks and survive when they are conducted then you should better restart. Perhaps cutting expensive marketing for a while could help you

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.