Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Different destinations in one route?  (Read 955 times)

CMYK

• Former member
Different destinations in one route?
« on: January 31, 2011, 06:33:50 PM »
Hi

I was just wondering if it is possible to do a route via another airport, without this stop being a technical one?

For example, doing a flight YUL-YYC-YVR and YVR-YYC-YUL for the way back.
And be able to change passengers at YYC.

Because, I know how to make a technical stop, but it always says to me that I can't take any passengers.

So, what's the way for doing it, if there is one?

Thanks!

Offline BobTheCactus

• Members
    • AeroBlogger.com
Re: Different destinations in one route?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 06:47:17 PM »
There used to be a way, but not in the current version. The feature should be back pretty soon. Cabotage restrictions weren't in place, so the feature needed to be updated.
Editor of AeroBlogger
If you're interested in blogging on aviation 3x/month or more:
http://AeroBlogger.com/Write

Offline Sigma

• Members
Re: Different destinations in one route?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 12:21:29 AM »
There used to be a way, but not in the current version. The feature should be back pretty soon. Cabotage restrictions weren't in place, so the feature needed to be updated.

To clarify, there used to be a way to stop at another destination,  but there never was (and won't be anytime soon) any way to "change passengers" mid-route.  Well, unless you wanted to change ALL passengers.

If you sent up a route YUL-YYC-YVR, you did not carry any passengers YUL-YVR.  You did a YUL-YYC leg and a completely separate, with no 'runthrough', leg from YYC-YVR.

THis was basically the same as the "Base" feature works now, except you were completely unlimited in where you could operate all these various stops at, rather than just having everything go to a single point (or 3, the base limit) and there was no additional cost for maintaining an extra base at all these stops you may have had.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 12:23:39 AM by Sigma »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.