Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Average Load Factor Help  (Read 724 times)

Offline iFlysimX

• Members
Average Load Factor Help
« on: January 10, 2011, 02:33:02 PM »
I am flying 2 routes one with 160AVG demand and one of 240AVG demand.....i am both the only airline to fly there and i have a plane of 114 seat but my Average load factor is only 52%......Why so low when there a big demand.....HELP..... I just stared about 24 hr ago...

Offline PiaDijkstra

• Members
Re: Average Load Factor Help
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 02:48:26 PM »
You need to built, people need to get aware you exist and you fly. Wait a few days and you will see it will pick up. Have a look to your route image, that will increase through time. I helps a little to lower your prices with 10-15% until Route image is nearing the 100.

Patience is critical with this game mate!

Offline iFlysimX

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 02:50:17 PM »
Ok one Route Image is at 13 and the other at 21........What does those mean

Yield, / RPK

Revenue, / ASK

« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 03:05:47 PM by Clement »

Offline ACDennison

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 07:52:41 PM »
Route image is 0 to 100, I find you need 60+ to get a nice sensible LF :)

You also want to do some low level General Marketing to get your Company Image (CI) up, for Y-class low levels are fine, but more is better - I operate regional stuff very happily at 50 CI,

The length of your flights can be a factor if you are using HD seats, pax don't like them beyond 2 hours each way... it's not a big effect, but maybe look at refitting to standard seating on longer routes, while doing that you can also install a few C-class seats (4-6 seats I'd suggest, assuming you have some C-Class demand).  These should fill gradually as your CI rises.

Yield c/RPK = Revenue Passenger Kilometres, i.e. cents earned per ticket sold, per kilometre flown
Revenue c/ASK = Available Seat Kilometres, i.e. cents earned per seat (sold or not), per kilometre flown

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.