Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: I lost $44mil in just 7 hour!!  (Read 1149 times)

trent_768

• Former member
I lost $44mil in just 7 hour!!
« on: December 28, 2010, 02:45:27 PM »
I don't know what the hell happened but i just lost $44mil in just 7 hour! The last time i logged in was in 15.00 west indonesian time (GMT+7) with $37mil in my account, now it's almost 22.00 and i was very surprised with the bankruptcy warning! Well,there's 2 aircraft having a C-check but there's no way that will cost me $44 mil!

Can somebody explain to me what the hell just happened?? Please... :'( :'(

mnoppadon

• Former member
Re: I lost $44mil in just 7 hour!!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 02:52:03 PM »
Did u buy new aircraft ?

Ilyushin

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 03:30:08 PM »
And can you post a photo of your income statement?

Offline Blur CEO

• Members
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 06:04:24 PM »
You might have a D check slip in on you and not know it. Of course therea always not paying yor taxes? Or as try were saying you might have bought a new plane and then had to pay the other half of it.

ACfly

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 10:01:28 PM »
Or as try were saying you might have bought a new plane and then had to pay the other half of it.

The magnitude of this swing is probably due to the purchase installment of new planes....or taxes (but this only happens in beginning of the year when tax is reassesed).

vitongwangki

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 05:37:35 PM »
bankrupted finally....

BizFlyer

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 06:00:38 PM »
That astonishes me, as usually the first bancrupcy warning is the leader of a time of agony.
I had it happen to my in the other game (Jet Age #3), where I just couldnīt manage to get profitable and then had a time of several (real days) before I decided myself that a bancrupcy is less frustrating than to carry on and get every asset drawn away under your hand.

But For me it was a combination of things:
- Numerous C-checks AND D-checks depleting my income and ability to build up reserves
- Increasing competition on my markets. This brought down my margins...

... and then came the day of truth...

Good luck for your next try - it sometimes is noteasy to play.

What amazes me, is that I can see some HUGE airlines around here with hundredth of planes and THOUSANDS of routes.
Are these guys playing full-time? I mean, more than 10 hours a day?
And with this I mean on the screen and on the net and off the net when doing some planning etc.

I have to work during the day and have a family that wants to see me and speak to me and get sensible answers from me, so I canīt play the game for more than max. 90 minutes (accumulated) over the day.
Sometimes I canīt even log on for more than 24 hours (this reason and that reason...)

So, big question: How do the guys do it?
This question is not meant critically, but with admiration, because I believe it is quite a job to run an airline of such magnitude!

Best regards,

BizFlyer

JDM

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 05:51:21 PM »

What amazes me, is that I can see some HUGE airlines around here with hundredth of planes and THOUSANDS of routes.
Are these guys playing full-time? I mean, more than 10 hours a day?
And with this I mean on the screen and on the net and off the net when doing some planning etc.

I have to work during the day and have a family that wants to see me and speak to me and get sensible answers from me, so I canīt play the game for more than max. 90 minutes (accumulated) over the day.
Sometimes I canīt even log on for more than 24 hours (this reason and that reason...)

So, big question: How do the guys do it?
This question is not meant critically, but with admiration, because I believe it is quite a job to run an airline of such magnitude!

Best regards,

BizFlyer

Well, my airline is not that big, but I'm one of those users with plenty of time. I work at the airport in Madrid and get usually bored since the air traffic controlers went back to work, so I check my airline in the meantime.  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.