Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Stopover point's timing  (Read 979 times)

Offline type45

• Members
Stopover point's timing
« on: December 09, 2010, 09:11:32 PM »
I would like to know that, does LF effected by the arrival and departure time at refuel stop?

I find that if you refuel at somewhere's midnight, the LF will fall terribly.

The opening new route's page now do not display this to player any more, however if there are relationship between LF and stopover timing, I think sami should put it back to let us know the timing

GDK

• Former member
Re: Stopover point's timing
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 07:51:32 AM »
Well, I think the LF is low because of refuel stop regardless of the time there. But I'm not very sure of it.

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 05:25:57 PM »
Well, I think the LF is low because of refuel stop regardless of the time there. But I'm not very sure of it.

My loads are 90%+ on 3 class 727s that im flying klax-europe. The fuel stop does not make a material impact compared to direct flights unless you are adding a signidicant number of miles to the total trip.

I do see a difference inloads for flights that have a tech stop in the deadzone even if the arrival/departure times are during prime time. Perhaps its a left over bug/calculation from  the abcba days when tech stops were the anomoly rather than the norm andthe system is not using the correct times to factort he load.

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 05:47:37 PM »
Well, it could be possible.
My tech stops used to be in the desert of Russia (Soviet Union) and Alaska, and the LF are poor.

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 05:47:55 PM »
Think about fuel stops in real life? The plane has to land, thus all the passengers must be awakened, seats put upright and so on. Then you spend some time on the ground and again takeoff and only then can properly sleep again. Do this in the middle of the night, leaving the passengers with 2*3h sleep for the night, and not that many would be happy...

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 05:59:18 PM »
Hmm...

You got the point too

Offline type45

• Members
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 09:09:28 AM »
I can understand why the LF is poor, but I can't undersatnd why sami remove the tiem related with the refuel stop until the route has been set up ;)

(Or I should go to feature request to talk about this?)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.