Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Why? Why? Why?  (Read 2357 times)

• Former member
Re: Why? Why? Why?
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2010, 02:56:57 AM »
It takes 3 hours on props, 2 hours on jets. However, AI travelers prefer frequency? If I were a passenger, I would most likely to choose to fly on 50% less flight time.

I'd chose the cheapest ticket. regardless of how long it took to get there within reason...
Frequency would be the next highest on my list... I can only get to the airport at certain times...

Only after those two are met do i care about anything else (company image), planes, trains, and plantains do not matter to me.
I think it's pretty spot on in respect to this aspect of the simulation.

As for the slot hogging, I believe some sort of ac capacity, gate capacity, image penalty (flying against better ac) and a few other things in tandem would cure the issue.

Offline schro

• Members
Re: Why? Why? Why?
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2010, 04:23:59 AM »
I'd chose the cheapest ticket.

As do most all flyers flying for leisure. If you're a business travel and someone else is paying the bill, your time at home becomes your most valuable asset. Once you've done 100+ flights a year on behalf of your job will you value frequency above all other factors.

If you finish up at a client 3 hours earlier than expected and can head to the airport and get home that much faster its very much worth it. If your airline doesn't have another flight out until the one you're booked on, well, there's no point.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.