Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Buying Planes  (Read 1141 times)

thedaftone

• Former member
Buying Planes
« on: November 29, 2010, 06:25:30 AM »
Its my first time buying planes and im a few weeks away from my first plane arriving and i was wondering do i still get the plane if i don't have enough cash in my bank when it arrives or am i required to have enough money in the bank to recieve the plane?

Ilyushin

• Former member
Re: Buying Planes
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 10:24:54 AM »
I guess you will be in the red. :P

Offline ukatlantic

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 01:44:14 PM »
If you have the money I'd be allocating that aircraft its route and slots now ready for when it arrives other wise when your in the red if it still get's delivered due to lack of funds then I dont think you'll be able to buy the slots and make sure you put it on a high demand route with little or no competition to get the best benefit from it to get you back in the black  ;)

thedaftone

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 05:42:28 PM »
Thanks for the replies
I will be able to cover it when it arrives with a loan thankfully and the amount i have in my bank saved up, so shouldnt destroy my finances too much.

Ilyushin

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 05:49:21 PM »
If you have the money I'd be allocating that aircraft its route and slots now ready for when it arrives other wise when your in the red if it still get's delivered due to lack of funds then I dont think you'll be able to buy the slots and make sure you put it on a high demand route with little or no competition to get the best benefit from it to get you back in the black  ;)

You can always buy slots, even when you are in the red. :)

GDK

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 10:09:27 AM »
You can always buy slots, even when you are in the red. :)

But not when you exceeded the red limit

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.