Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: fuel price  (Read 944 times)

Sandager

• Former member
fuel price
« on: November 27, 2010, 04:27:51 AM »
 Hi

I am just really curious.....

On the dashboard I see the price of fuel that I am currently paying. It is going up. When I click I can see the average price of fuel world wide. That one is significantly lower.

So my question, after having played in three game worlds I have NEVER EVER just once paid less than the average world wide average. Are there someone in here that actually pays less than the world average price of fuel?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: fuel price
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 05:45:38 AM »
How much is the diff. between fuel page and dashboard?

Sandager

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 03:02:09 PM »
 Hi Sami

the difference differs from day to day and week to week. The biggest difference I recall having noticed is around 40-50 Usd. I just checked right now and for the first time is the average  more than what I am paying.

I was just curious as I tend to try to build airliners in 3rd world countries. And I guess fuel price could be higher there. That is indeed what I have experienced at the destinations we fly to IRL

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 03:19:01 PM »
Fuel price is only a single global value at the moment (not realistic).. But the difference between those two pages may be that the dashboard price is week's average and fuel price page is the 'spot' price for that day ... or something in that way it was.

Sandager

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 03:20:23 PM »
 I get that. And I was just curious. I have just noticed that in all the three game worlds I have participated in the situation has been the same. I paid more than the average.

Sandager

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 08:22:58 AM »
 Still curious though....

Are you paying more or less for fuel, compared to average? I pay now 60+ USD extra pr 1000KG.

There should be someone out there who pays significantly less

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.