Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Technical stop  (Read 691 times)

Offline brakke

• Members
Technical stop
« on: November 19, 2010, 09:15:00 PM »
Hi,

I was unable to find an answer in the manual so I hope you guys can help me out.

When you do a technical fuel stop, you can't pick up passengers, but do you drop passengers?
So for example you do a flight Brussels - Dublin with a technical stop in London, will passengers be dropped of in London and will it be seens as a "Brussels-London" flight?

Asking that because I have for the moment only B717's with 100 seats. There are several smaller airfields around my base and I was wondering if I can combine some destinations. For example if there are 2 destinations, lets call it A and B, from my base with each around 50 estimated passengers, would it be logic to do a trip BASE - A - B - BASE, while destinations is well within the range of the plane?

Kris

Jps

• Former member
Re: Technical stop
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 09:18:36 PM »
Nope, for the moment the tech stop is just as it says: just a tech stop. So no passenger leaves or boards the plane in the middle.
There used to be the option (pre-1.2) for A-B-C-(B-)A routing, but for the moment it is not available, because we have the ability to open secondary bases.
However, the multi-leg routes may be introduced again at some point.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.