Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Is this the Begginners World?  (Read 1004 times)

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Is this the Begginners World?
« on: November 19, 2010, 08:06:14 PM »
I am wondering if Sami put Begginners World starting parameters by mistake for MT3.

In 5 years, the wages haven't moved, and the oil prices are ridiculously cheap....

Jps

• Former member
Re: Is this the Begginners World?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 08:18:38 PM »
I'm not complaining  ::)
Also, if you by wages refer to my comment in the previous thread, they indeed have moved up. My personnel just is happy enough with their current salary that is doesn't need to be raised... ;D

Offline RushmoreAir

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 08:19:40 PM »
In MT2, there was a HUGE fuel spike 7 years in or so, so the airlines that were lulled into a false sense of security were dropping like flies.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 08:47:28 PM »
I'm not complaining  ::)
Also, if you by wages refer to my comment in the previous thread, they indeed have moved up. My personnel just is happy enough with their current salary that is doesn't need to be raised... ;D

Yeah, plus the extremely low fuel prices I am seeing...

As far aw wages, I had to raise it only once or twice, and only a few categories at the time.  But some have come down.  All withinn a couple of %.  So pretty there was pretty much no increased wage demand in 5 years.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 08:50:25 PM »
Yeah, plus the extremely low fuel prices I am seeing...

As far aw wages, I had to raise it only once or twice, and only a few categories at the time.  But some have come down.  All withinn a couple of %.  So pretty there was pretty much no increased wage demand in 5 years.

I was in the last ATB (closest to this scenario), and I seem to recall the fuel prices were much higher at this time in the game, and in $1000 range for last 10 years of the scenario (2010 - 2020).

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 09:20:17 PM »
I was in the last ATB (closest to this scenario), and I seem to recall the fuel prices were much higher at this time in the game, and in $1000 range for last 10 years of the scenario (2010 - 2020).

Well, they are custom.
If you had a box with a paper for each fuel price, and you picked one paper each day, you would get different result every time you do that again from the beginning.

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 10:53:22 AM »
Well, they are custom.
If you had a box with a paper for each fuel price, and you picked one paper each day, you would get different result every time you do that again from the beginning.

So these fuel prices are based on real life data I assume?

To JS; I agree. Ive only updated salaries a couple of times, and fuel seems very cheap. But hey, I'm not complaining, I'm making enough each week to comfortably ride out the rises  8)

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 02:06:35 PM »
So these fuel prices are based on real life data I assume?
Once again, no!
They are taken out of the box randomly.

Ansettaddict123

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 03:07:35 PM »
Once again, no!
They are taken out of the box randomly.

Sorry for the misinterpretation :P
Well if thats the case; I'm liking our luck thus far  ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.