» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: A bug?  (Read 1680 times)

JacekWesolowski

• Former member
A bug?
« on: November 15, 2010, 09:40:56 PM »
Hi everyone,

I've got a little problem. I've ordered 2 new aircraft, but I changed my mind about future of my fleet and want to cancel these orders. When I toggeled checkboxes and choosed "Cancel orders" from drop list, following message appears: "Error: Unable to find such order. Please try again."

Dose anyone have an idea how to resolve these error?

L1011fan

• Former member
Re: A bug?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 09:53:02 PM »
As far as I know, orders may not be cancelled period, unless something has changed. ???

Offline RushmoreAir

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 09:55:21 PM »
As far as I know, orders may not be cancelled period, unless something has changed. ???

You can cancel orders as long as the delivery date is at least 6 months away.  You still lose your deposit, though.

Offline Sigma

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 12:07:48 AM »
Yeah, but even then it shouldn't be telling you that it cannot find the order, only that the delivery date is too soon to cancel.

You're crazy to cancel an order at this point in a game though.  You lose your deposit which is an immense deal at this stage.

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 03:01:28 PM »
Better to restart the airline... You get back into the game with full money and can get the first aircraft immediately.

JacekWesolowski

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 01:17:58 PM »
Thanks for the tip. :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.