Game world "Dawn of the Millennium" has started

Started by Sami, November 14, 2010, 06:01:21 PM

Sami

The latest game world at AirwaySim has just started a few minutes ago. This world, named Dawn of the Millennium, takes the player to the 1980s and 1990s with rapidly growing air travel demands and the world of many changes.

This game world lasts about 5,5 months when played from the very start to finish line and it includes the (standard) ability to open multiple base airports within each airline's home country, and also various twists in economics and fuel prices.

With this scenario the available "main" game worlds include the three major time periods, early (1960+), near past (1980+) and modern (2000+). The other two worlds, Modern Times and Jet Age, are currently full but keep an eye for open spots on them too!

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/

Mascalzone

As expected :) But why not the number 2? That's the second "dotm" game you opened  ;D

Sami

New era (year), new number sequence .. etc.  (or something :P  )

type45

a bit disappointed with the years......although I think maybe it's time to try older games world under V1.2 before new version come :P

Talentz

Sami always resets the world names. I swear were now on ATB9 and JA8. -_-"

Talentz

type45

Talentz I believe this is not the Jet Age we know now ;) in old days I can go to many places at N America from NRT with 742 or even 743, now I can only barely fill up a L1011-500 :o