Updates to some game functions:
* For new games the pax demand calculation has now a similar steady growth like the airport slots. The demand on all routes begins small (admin adjustable, but usually around 50% of the true demand) and grows to the real and full game demand within ~12 months (and again the amount of "full demand" depends on game settings). (This is to give less advantage, if any, to the early starters.)
* Slot purchasing changed a bit, so that the airline can go a bit (~$100k) into negative cash when getting slots for a new route, similar to many other purchasing functions. (previously it was hard $0)
* Some changes to slot price calculation also, including some specific pricing rules for LHR/EGLL for the start of the game.
* Alliance rating calculation updated a bit to make it more age sensitive, affects also current games (just a small update).
* For new games the amount of initial aircraft generated (and the ratios between aircraft models and sizes) is adjusted, again just a bit. (it follows the real and historical production numbers, but adjusted for the number of players and accounts for the popular models too for easier game play/start)
* Transported passenger statistics are now saved separately for each base of the airline. This change may result in a small jump in the stats for this game week for each running world but will be back to normal next week. Different base stats cannot be yet viewed.