Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Route Oversupply  (Read 788 times)

• Former member
Route Oversupply
« on: November 06, 2010, 10:43:30 AM »
Hi Everyone

I operate 7 Daily flights from RJGG to RJFM with no competion and still not meeting the current demand of 1100
however apparently I'm oversupplying the route and all my aircraft on that route will be pulled as a result of that.
Sorry I don't understand how this is fair or reasonable? I would understand 50% of the aircraft being pulled from the route but all of them?
Is it a bug or am I actully breaking the rules?

Offline Sigma

• Members
Re: Route Oversupply
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 10:45:55 AM »
If you're really not meeting the demand, let alone exceeding it, then check the return route.  Some routes have very disparate demand on the return leg for some reason.

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 11:17:08 AM »
Yep, you are totally oversupplying the RJFM-RJGG leg. Only some 400 demand there.
This is what's been talked about when you can't fly all the passengers because the demand there and back is so different...

An (easy?) fix for this would be to add another check to see that both the first and second leg have over demand supply, but if only has, no actions are taken. Though, if the multilegged routes aer coming soon, then this might not be so useful..

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 12:06:55 PM »
Thanks Sigma and Jps it was 1000 pax demand there but only 300 on the return
doesn't quite make sense though at least it frees up some 737's for more routes!

Thanks for your help

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.