Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Thinly Veiled Jealousy  (Read 766 times)

Offline kcm31

• Members
Thinly Veiled Jealousy
« on: October 31, 2010, 08:21:39 AM »
I was just snooping through the order back logs and i always find it funny (and sometimes a little bit sad) to see airlines like Safeway Pacific with 17 A380's on order and then look back at my fledgling airline that struggles to break even with a small fleet of 30 seaters and 2 aircraft on order.

Well done to those guys who have managed to do that, you guys are true devotees to the cause.

I'm totally not jealous or anything... ;D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 10:20:22 AM by kcm31 »

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
Re: Thinly Veiled Jealousy
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 11:30:47 AM »
The maller the plane.. the better the game... 30 seater is however the minimum and you can't have any form of competition.

Once did a EMB 120 airline, and had something like 70 of them in the air from Lyon (France), most of them on ABCBA routes.

It's dead easy to have big boys like the A300 making the money.

Offline romeozulu

• Members
Re: Thinly Veiled Jealousy
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 11:35:55 AM »
Hi,

Same for me  :P The competition is hard, and I really enjoy thinking of the strategy that will make my airline a big one.

Some said that the game is harder than the previous one, I would say yes maybe, but it is more interesting  8)

I bankrupt 3 times, leave the game and came back and now I am fighting to survive, but I like it. I have a fleet of 9 Fokker 50 and I am satisfied of them.

Enjoy your day all

Romeozulu

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.