Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Long hual Seat Configure  (Read 1054 times)

Men

• Former member
Long hual Seat Configure
« on: October 27, 2010, 09:26:44 AM »
Standard seat with low prices or premium seat with normal prices which one could make more profit ?  :-\

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Long hual Seat Configure
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 01:21:40 PM »
Standard seating, standard prices.

altmants

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 09:48:46 PM »
why standard seat with price? Standard seat with Standard price

If you go for example a First Class Suite, you can actually increase the price by 20%ish. 

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 10:48:33 PM »
why standard seat with price? Standard seat with Standard price

If you go for example a First Class Suite, you can actually increase the price by 20%ish. 

Because with First Class Suite, your cost (space used in aircraft) is up ~100%, If all you get is extra 20%, it is a money loser.

altmants

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 04:18:14 AM »
Because with First Class Suite, your cost (space used in aircraft) is up ~100%, If all you get is extra 20%, it is a money loser.

You are correct. However, if the demand for first class is 4 seats, you can make more money having 4 suites instead of 12 standard first class

altmants

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 04:21:30 AM »
although I've never used Suites before.

So only change between standard and lie flat first class depending on how many seats i need for a certain route

Although, I never said anything about making more money in my post. I just responding back to the original posted

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 05:28:03 AM »
You are correct. However, if the demand for first class is 4 seats, you can make more money having 4 suites instead of 12 standard first class

I didn't say I would fly 12 standard first class in that scenario (demand 4).

I would rather have 6 standard first class and hope to fill 4 (66% LF) consistently than with 4 premium first class seat to hope to get 100% consistently.  And 6 standard would still take up less space (lengthwise) than 4 premium first class.  I never really tested it to see which one really works better.  It just goes with my general impression that seating quality does not amount to very much in AWS.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.