Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Grizzly Air seek alliance partners  (Read 718 times)

RagFrid

• Former member
Grizzly Air seek alliance partners
« on: October 24, 2010, 10:05:43 AM »
Grizzly Air (regional carrier based in Vancouver) seeks to found "'Don't Panic Alliance", for a more relaxed gameplay. (Or maybe "42 Alliance" or "Flying Towels"?)
Anyhow... for starters we need two founding partners.

Only limitations for the alliance would be avoiding airlines on the same airport for members (except for large airports and/or non-competing airlines) and the in-game limits.

Daemus

• Former member
Re: Grizzly Air seek alliance partners
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 10:57:53 PM »
New Horizons Airlines (NEW) based out of KJFK, started Mar of 2003 (operating for a year now). I make a small profit running small regional planes (less than 500 nm routes as current focus) with 130k monthly pax. Current fleet size is 15 with 4 more on order. 8 yr average fleet age and will go down as I keep adding more new planes. Long term plans include adding longer routes but I still have some nice short range regional demand available to fill first and plan to focus on that until I fill the short haul regional market for KJFK, using it as a strong basis for future expansion out of my regional market.

I am new to this sim, having played a little in Beginner's and MT2. I have never been in an alliance but am definitely interested in trying one out if you have some space. I don't need a founding member spot or anything, just looking for the experience of being in an alliance. Let me know if you need any more info from me, and thank you for the opportunity.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 06:44:39 PM by Daemus »

Offline Diagoras

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 01:02:36 PM »
I'm based in Philadelphia and I have a reasonable amount of experience (not much with v1.2 though). Would like to be a member of a relaxed alliance :)

Offline PiaDijkstra

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 06:43:18 AM »
I am completely relaxed while now were near the growing speed I was aiming for! count me in partners!

Offline PiaDijkstra

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 06:44:00 AM »
Perhaps The Lions is a nice name (they sleep for 23 hours a day you know!)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.