Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Losing a leased aircraft before 3 minutes elapsed  (Read 830 times)

marcsfeir

• Former member
Losing a leased aircraft before 3 minutes elapsed
« on: October 19, 2010, 06:06:26 PM »
I was wondering if there is a bug or something wrong with the timers.

While endlessly waiting in the used market, suddenly a whole batch of A319s appeared and i directly chose one and clicked the lease button. After i fixed the configuration and all the option, i pressed "confirm". I was asked if i want to lease the aircraft (as usual). Clicked yes. Then I got the error that another user was already leasing this aircraft. What is weird is that only less than 30 seconds elapsed.

Is that a bug? or are people cheating?

Marc

Offline swiftus27

• Members
Re: Losing a leased aircraft before 3 minutes elapsed
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 06:11:38 PM »
bet you either clicked on lease 2 a/c, 3 minutes elapsed, or something else on your end.

marcsfeir

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 06:18:23 PM »
bet you either clicked on lease 2 a/c, 3 minutes elapsed, or something else on your end.

No i'm pretty sure i just tried to lease only one a/c, and i'm pretty sure it was less than 30 seconds unless i'm living in my own time-accelerated world.  :laugh:

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 06:28:24 PM »
If you open buy/lease page for a plane it is reserved for you. If you open the same page for another plane you will lose the reservation to first one.

DenisG

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 06:30:42 PM »
I was wondering if there is a bug or something wrong with the timers.

While endlessly waiting in the used market, suddenly a whole batch of A319s appeared and i directly chose one and clicked the lease button. After i fixed the configuration and all the option, i pressed "confirm". I was asked if i want to lease the aircraft (as usual). Clicked yes. Then I got the error that another user was already leasing this aircraft. What is weird is that only less than 30 seconds elapsed.

Is that a bug? or are people cheating?

Marc

I thought I was doing a favor to you guys by closing my airline in Munich and moving to another airport, hence releasing a bunch of Airbuses into the used market...

;)

Denis

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.