Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Unfair game world  (Read 1335 times)

alpet

• Former member
Unfair game world
« on: October 19, 2010, 10:09:57 AM »
Looks like I have to sleep in office only instead of home because I have to spend my night time on airwaysim.com and searching for a new planes for my fleet...

Maybe it would be better to revise something in the system because now such scheme looks very unfair for those who has a private life at least ))

btw, did you see Uzbek Air fleet? I didn't think before that Tashkent is a capital of the World  ;D

Offline PiaDijkstra

• Members
Re: Unfair game world
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 10:49:00 AM »
Just lease a new one, the time you are spending in waiting could already have won back by ordering a new one!

DenisG

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 11:04:05 AM »
I cannot see anything unfair in this game world. The rush on the used market has been there during most scenarios and will always be. Some guy once called it 'irrational excuberance'   :-[  In fact, I consider it more important to stick to one strategy and take advantage of opportunities arising. E.g. pile up your order pipeline with new planes that will be important to your strategy and keep enough cash to take advantage of some lucky turnouts on the used market. It is not that impossible.

Denis

alpet

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 09:09:47 AM »
Ok, how company with value -154m can order 10 more A310-200? DantesAir in Miami.

Caky

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 09:12:57 AM »
He took a loan. He has huge profit every week, so he can take loans. Im the same case and there are many others.
FlyCaky (MUC)

DanDantes

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 09:22:25 AM »
Actually, I had $120m in the bank. But FlyCaky is correct, I could have taken out a loan if I had aircraft to secure the loan on.

Dan

alpet

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 11:34:34 AM »
Ok )

robvanleest

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 01:38:27 PM »
So ... what it is: a run for slots, or cheap second hand aircraft in the beginning. If you manage to have a few days off in the beginning of the game world and do not need to much sleep, you are in business....

It is nice to have competition, but when a game world is completely filled up just hours after it started, that makes me wonder.... Maybe we should have some other options.

Right now the options are:

* Jet age 2: 21 days to go...
* Modern times #3: 500 places ... 500 places taken.

Which means there are no options and that exactly explains 500/500 in the only available game world. Not so nice .. but a fact...

castelino009

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 02:03:56 PM »
So ... what it is: a run for slots, or cheap second hand aircraft in the beginning. If you manage to have a few days off in the beginning of the game world and do not need to much sleep, you are in business....

It is nice to have competition, but when a game world is completely filled up just hours after it started, that makes me wonder.... Maybe we should have some other options.

Right now the options are:

* Jet age 2: 21 days to go...
* Modern times #3: 500 places ... 500 places taken.

Which means there are no options and that exactly explains 500/500 in the only available game world. Not so nice .. but a fact...

hope this makes you happy

http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,25914.0.html

robvanleest

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 02:54:01 PM »
That's nice ....  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.