Frontier on Undercover Boss

Started by Daemus, October 18, 2010, 10:00:24 PM

Daemus

Just wondered if anyone else saw it and what you thought of it. I am not in the airline business and I didn't know what the day-to-day of the average worker helping making the flights happen was like, especially with the recession. 7 mins to clean a plane... I hope that doesn't apply to any A380's the company decides to pick up.

ICEcoldair881

I saw that - it's amazing that the CEO would actually devote his time to get an inside look from his worker's perspectives. That's something I would do. ;D

ekaneti

I enjoyed it. I actually use to work with one of the senior managers who was shown on the program....

Jps

Is this program available on the internet?

Daemus

Quote from: Jps on October 19, 2010, 06:27:49 AM
Is this program available on the internet?

I am not sure if they limit viewing based on IP address location but you can try the CBS website.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/undercover_boss/video/?pid=a8hOdA_mpCOnrBEt7x_5Q0zGjkP_yUk_&vs=homepage&play=true

Dave4468

Is this the same Undercover Boss thats currently being shown in the UK as Undercover Boss USA?

So far we have had Hooters and 7-Eleven.

Daemus

Quote from: Dave4468 on October 19, 2010, 05:03:20 PM
Is this the same Undercover Boss thats currently being shown in the UK as Undercover Boss USA?

So far we have had Hooters and 7-Eleven.
Same show, those are from the first season though. Second season, I believe ep04, is Frontier Airlines.

Dave4468

Damn, I guess that means I'll have to wait until one of the UK channels buy's the second season.  :(

MattDell

It was a good episode, but could have done without all the religious overtones.

RushmoreAir

Quote from: MattDell on October 22, 2010, 12:34:02 AM
It was a good episode, but could have done without all the religious overtones.

Yeah, I was a little annoyed that they kept mentioning the heavenly being's influence.  I'm all for it, but I think that Bernoulli's principle and good old-fashioned accrual method have more to do with running an airline.

jordanD

It was definitely interesting to watch, but I always wonder how much of that stuff is just for the cameras/good publicity. It was cool to see what he did for the 3 employees though, especially the guy whose kid was in college.

btw, the blue juice he got on him was the clean stuff. Quit your whining, I've had the "other" stuff spill on me and it's much worse.  ;)

Maarten Otto

Quote from: Dave4468 on October 19, 2010, 11:00:44 PM
Damn, I guess that means I'll have to wait until one of the UK channels buy's the second season.  :(

Nope... you might want to use a proxy server.