Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Able to plan route without buying new slots?  (Read 1420 times)

Jps

• Former member
Able to plan route without buying new slots?
« on: October 14, 2010, 05:25:56 PM »
Is it possible to plan and 'open' new routes without buying slots for it?
I'm planning to update my route system (from 1 route including the whole week to 1 route including just one day) and to change those to my aircraft schedules, thus keeping the same slots I already have. I however wouldn't want to buy new slots that I would never use.

ucfknightryan

• Former member
Re: Able to plan route without buying new slots?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 05:29:00 PM »
Is it possible to plan and 'open' new routes without buying slots for it?
I'm planning to update my route system (from 1 route including the whole week to 1 route including just one day) and to change those to my aircraft schedules, thus keeping the same slots I already have. I however wouldn't want to buy new slots that I would never use.

You can't do that as far as I am aware, but you can close the old route without releasing the slots, and then open the new routes using the slots you already hold.

Jps

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 05:42:13 PM »
Thought, so. Too bad...  :P  Sami?  ::)

Yes, I could do that, but it is very slow, as I'd have to create 1 route, clear schedule of the aircraft, add the route, and then repeat for other routes. ANd since my plane now has 3x7 flights, I would have to do this 21 times for each aircraft  :P

Oh, by the way, will I need more staff if I have 21 flights opposed to 3 even if they do exactly the same flights?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 05:44:52 PM by Jps »

Offline Daveos

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 07:18:32 PM »
The idea was brought up here - http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,11287.0.html - but no definitive answer yet! :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.