Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Short statement on closing King Airways, KLAX  (Read 1927 times)

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Short statement on closing King Airways, KLAX
« on: October 10, 2010, 10:19:04 PM »
After being inactive from (if I remember correctly) end 1970 the airline was finally on its way down.

Over 250 unscheduled aircraft and all old DC-8-20 etc. which should be replaced by B722Adv, A300 and B732Adv were not the reason the airline collapsed. It was the fact I deactivated auto-salary raise some weeks ago to see how long the airline lasts. Also I never used the bases at Dallas Fort Worth and Detroit, but I'm sure it would have increased the fun  :)

Too bad the game went very boring after I brought Caldonian Intercontinental (EGLL) with the "Jumbo Mouse thing" to declare bankruptcy :D

Also thanks a lot to my alliance, it was fun at the start but too bad nobody was active anymore.

Maybe I will return in some future games if the difficulty has increased. At the end of the first year I was able to order all aircraft as purchase, for example over 120 B727 at one moment as it was released. Unlimited money after only one or two ingame years is much fun, but only for some weeks (real time)...

By the way, I heared from some friends there were other airlines at KLAX. Started and BK'd and I haven't noticed it. Very funny :P

Have fun.

King Airways (KAW), KLAX
WorldLink Management

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.