Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: 'Sleep over' at destination  (Read 1316 times)

Terrence Klaverweide

• Former member
'Sleep over' at destination
« on: October 10, 2010, 02:31:30 AM »
Alrighty,

I am doing a flight to KJFK, arriving there at 23.55, doing a 7 hours turn around, basically letting the plane sit there during the 2400-0500 hours. But for some reason the return flight does not generate any revenue. Is it not possible to do it? Is there a maximum turn around time?

Thanks in advance..

coopdogyo

• Former member
Re: 'Sleep over' at destination
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 03:32:46 AM »
When did you start this flight? Sometimes what happens when you check the data is that the plane has not flown the return flight yet and so there is no data for the flight. Wait a few days in game and then check it.

Online ZombieSlayer

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 04:34:28 AM »
Or the return could have been canceled. Does the flight operate every day or just one day a week? The above explanation would especially hold true if the flight operated on just one day.

Don
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

Terrence Klaverweide

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 05:21:31 AM »
It's been a couple of weeks now since the flight started, and yes... It operates only once a week as the 763 that flies it does 6 times weekly to CDG, then on her day off (I have to give her a day off to do an A-check, can't fit the 5 hours in in between 7 times weekly) I let her fly to JFK after the A-check has been completed...

It would be a bummer if she can't 'overnight' and then still do a revenue flight back the following morning...

jordanD

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 10:22:01 PM »
Then you have to wait a a couple weeks sometimes for the data to show up. I've got a few once weekly flights that show N/A for all the data until the next game week rolls around. Overnights are possible 6 days a week. If you work the distances right you can get an extra flight in and have your a/c out while the airport's closed.

Terrence Klaverweide

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 12:00:58 AM »
You are right. Revenue started showing up. I didn't know it could take a little longer...

Offline kcm31

• Members
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 01:40:26 AM »
Yes, sometimes it takes a little longer i find, especially if the return flight pushes into the next week.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.