Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Leases?  (Read 1099 times)

jordanD

• Former member
Leases?
« on: October 09, 2010, 06:20:46 AM »
Do we still pay the first four months of the leases on our planes up front in this game? I noticed the weekly leasing cost is being included in the expenses on the My Aircraft page. I don't want to lease more planes and get a nasty surprise 4 months down the road.  :P

Offline ArcherII

• Members
Re: Leases?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 06:37:52 AM »
Although lease payments appear in "My Aircraft" page, you are not paying them for the first 4 months. Nevertheless, it appears there to inform you if you are gonna survive or not once the 4-month bonanza expires.

Offline raptorva

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 06:42:01 AM »
Archer you beat me to it  ;D

You're right, we do still pay upfront and the aircraft finances on that page per plane give you a rough idea.
To see if you're really making money, add up all the expenses on the aircraft page and multiply by 1.8 and compare the result to your ticket income to see if your aircraft are really making any money.

Offline ArcherII

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 06:44:51 AM »
Archer you beat me to it  ;D

I just don't have anything to do tonight, and it's 3:45AM local  :D

Offline raptorva

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 06:52:00 AM »
hehe, its only 6pm Saturday afternoon here Downunder

jordanD

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 07:10:23 AM »
Just to make sure I'm understanding it right, the final result on the financial report on the Aircraft page DOES include leasing costs, but the Income Statement doesn't?

You guys made me realize... I come home from working for the airlines at 2am and stay up until 4am working on running my airline on here.... Something's wrong with me.  :laugh:

Offline ArcherII

• Members
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 07:27:34 AM »
hehe, its only 6pm Saturday afternoon here Downunder

Downunder?? :laugh:  I live in Lat 54 S

Offline ArcherII

• Members
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 07:34:39 AM »
Just to make sure I'm understanding it right, the final result on the financial report on the Aircraft page DOES include leasing costs, but the Income Statement doesn't?

You guys made me realize... I come home from working for the airlines at 2am and stay up until 4am working on running my airline on here.... Something's wrong with me.  :laugh:

The income statement page will show the lease expenses after the 4-month period. As you've pre-paid 4 months (and it is shown in the income statement), you won't have to worry about that for the time being.

And ragarding you job...maybe there's nothing wrong with you, maybe you just reeeeeeally love your job  ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.