Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Missing Used Aircraft  (Read 1120 times)

highlander1715

• Former member
Missing Used Aircraft
« on: September 30, 2010, 04:01:56 AM »
I did a quick topic and general search and couldn't find a specific thread on this although I seem to remember some discussion is a previous game.  I was just wondering where the 14 new Antonov 140s had gone. 

Model                  In service    For sale & In storage    Scrapped    New orders    Average age
Antonov An-140    47                          14                  0                   7             0.6y

Gocko went down in Cairo with 12 in service and another airline went down with a couple so there at 14 Antonov 140s in lightly used condition "on sale or in storage"  only problem - they are not on sale, they haven't been on sale and they are all less than 6 months old on average so they haven't been in D check for weeks with their new lessors - did they go back to the factory to get passed off as new to unsuspecting buyers?  I hope not as I and other airlines have some on order.

So we have 14 planes less than 12 months old at the most sitting in a warehouse gathering dust?  Get them on the used market already my brokers (oh I forgot this particular sim unlike its Australian cousin doesn't have the real world broker option where you send an intermediary on a commission to find an appropriate aircraft in your price range to expand or replace elements in your fleet) can't find them.

Kindest regards,

Graham

Offline Sigma

• Members
Re: Missing Used Aircraft
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 06:38:46 AM »
Planes get trickled out so that there's always something good for people as they come into a game world.

If every plane on the market just got shoved out, everyone would just buy planes off the Used market, up to the 6 per week that they're allowed, and pretty soon there wouldn't be a single decent plane at all available.  It'd be like the first game-year with its tight supply but all the way through the whole game.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.