Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Additional tools on Personnel screen  (Read 409 times)

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
[ok] Additional tools on Personnel screen
« on: September 28, 2010, 09:55:06 PM »
Salary level has icon to individually set salary to recommanded level, but it is missing the recommended amount.

Staffing level has the recommended amount, but it is missin an icon to automatically set it to that amount.

Adjusting staffing levels to an exact figure with a slider is impossible in staff categories that may have > 10,000 employees.  (A trick I found is to click on the slider and then use arrows to fine tune the amount).

The companywide buttons can be helpful, but I may not always want to do that.  Suppose I have one aircraft that I removed all its routes from - temporarily, but want to assign something later.  Clicking the button to set staff to 100% company-wide would fire some staff, causing CI and morale drop - not a desirable thing.

The same thing with salaries - companywide.  There is a button  to set them to 100% individually, but I have to click all of the categories individually, remember before and after figure (because the recommended level is not displayed) and decide if I really want to do that.  Lowering salaries un-necessarily, only to raise them later again causes CI and morale drop.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 12:26:22 PM by sami »

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Additional tools on Personnel screen
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 12:26:18 PM »
adjusted for new layout

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.