Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Someone , Please Help!  (Read 1433 times)

GMas

• Former member
Someone , Please Help!
« on: September 20, 2010, 12:45:45 AM »
Hello, suddenly all of my planes have seen a significant drop in their profits and I have no idea why. My CI is still 35 ( slightly higher than last week) and fuel costs have actually gone down. But, planes that were making 500,000 a week are now having weekly losses of 13,000. Someone, please help! My weekly profits have gone from 6 million to -14 million.

Offline RushmoreAir

• Members
Re: Someone , Please Help!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 01:43:30 AM »
Check and see what your competitor has done. And has your load factor changed any?

Offline Sigma

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 02:26:23 AM »
Did you mess with your pricing at all?  Do a Reset on your pricing on all your routes.

GMas

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 02:37:17 AM »
Rushmore:No, that's the thing that really confusing me, my loadfactors are basically unchanged. I really dont have very many direct competitors since I operate out of secondary airports.

Sigma:Ok, I'll try that. Thanks. I don't think I changed pricing (for all of my routes) but may have on accident.

Thanks. Hopefully these suggestions will work.  :) If not, I'll be posting here again tomorrow.

GMas

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 09:45:23 PM »
I'm still losing money! Please Help!

Offline swiftus27

• Members
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 10:18:52 PM »
Okay... this one is simple.

You probably did this:

1.  You made great money your first few human days (about 5-6 in game months)
2.  You had leased a good number of planes.
3.  You forgot that you pre-pay the first four months of a lease and now you have to actually make payments on them.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 11:07:59 PM »
Another question would be: Did you open a new base?  (I don't know because I am not in MT2).

Opening an additional base has a huge cost overhead.  Your ground staff is going to increase by some 30 to 40%.

GMas

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 01:40:01 AM »
swiftus27 and JumboShrimp, nope. But things seem to be returning to normal.  :) Thanks!

jordanD

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2010, 07:39:50 PM »
I usually have record profits for a few weeks then go right back into running in the red for a few weeks. It goes in waves. Just the nature of the beast I suppose.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2010, 10:01:21 PM »
I usually have record profits for a few weeks then go right back into running in the red for a few weeks. It goes in waves. Just the nature of the beast I suppose.

It co-relates with monthly B checks.  During the last week of the month, you lose one day of income from all of your aircraft and additionally, during this time there is increased aircraft maintenance expense.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.