Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Load Calculation  (Read 577 times)

• Former member
Load Calculation
« on: August 26, 2010, 12:53:59 AM »
There is something wrong with the way Loads are determined. I would imagine that the total number of passengers would be a product of frequency, CI, RI, fares, prop/jet, competition etc.

However the Load calculation seems to be on percentage rather than actual seats as I discovered.

To quote an example: i had a certain route with an average daily demand of 50. Because I did not have a spare ATR42 lying around, i temporarily put an ATR72 on the route with lower fares to compensate and got daily load of around 44 passengers (68.5%). Fair enough.

Now when a 44-seat ATR42 came along, I swapped the planes flying those specific routes. So i should have got 100% loads now right since I had a smaller (but otherwise similar)  aircraft flying the route. Isnt that how it works in real life? But here, my average daily loads have dropped to the 30-33 pax/day which, hold your breath is EXACTLY 68.5%! Not quite realistic is it?

I am loosing 2k per trip on lost pax revenue!

Online shaolin

• Members
Re: Load Calculation
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 07:28:09 AM »
I noticed exactly the same, and I'm quite unhappy with it because it causes me to buy/lease larger a/c

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.