Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Airport search (game start) en open new routes  (Read 397 times)

Offline PiaDijkstra

• Members
[ok] Airport search (game start) en open new routes
« on: July 31, 2010, 08:26:46 AM »
Dear all,

I am playing the game for nearly a month, and as I did not everything right the first times I restarted my airline a couple of times. Two things that I encountered as "improvable".

When starting you need to find your airport. How it is done now is you get the airport list and scan per airport to check who is based their already. When the airport is full and you click "choose another airport" you are directed back to the start screen. Thus you need to select your continent again to get the airport list again. Would it not be better that the list shows the airlines based at the airport right away? Also a "back" function from the aiport info page to the list would save a lot of time.

When opening new routes you can select various things as continent and range which is perfect. But than you get a list that shows the size of the airport, the thing I want to know is not the size (size doesn't matter right) but the amount of pax that want to travel that route.

Like to hear your opinions and feedback, perhaps I missed some tricks?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:33:52 PM by sami »

Offline heja_bjorn

• Members
Re: Airport search (game start) en open new routes
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 09:32:07 AM »
Good idea

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
Re: Airport search (game start) en open new routes
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 02:20:36 PM »

When I started in Jet Age 2 I had the same problem... very frustrating

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: [ok] Airport search (game start) en open new routes
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 01:33:56 PM »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.