Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Bengal international STOP OVER SUPPLY ON ROUTES  (Read 3744 times)

castelino009

• Former member
Bengal international STOP OVER SUPPLY ON ROUTES
« on: July 29, 2010, 04:12:25 AM »
CEO of BIA,

Can you please stop oversupply of seats on quite a few of DEL based routes please, Take this as a friendly advise, coz if this continues on for some time, I shall report it to Sami officially.

Please be real and play the game in good spirits, Even i can deploy many bigger aircrafts on the same routes, but that is not my style, I have not been very active and hence realised your over capacity today. " BE FAIR, BE REAL"

Cheers
VJC

ucfknightryan

• Former member
Re: Bengal international STOP OVER SUPPLY ON ROUTES
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 04:58:23 AM »
Exactly which routes are you convinced he's oversupplying?  A run through the DEL route table with my calculator only turned up two routes that looked like they may be passed the 200% threshold.  ???

-Ryan

castelino009

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 05:15:02 AM »
Exactly which routes are you convinced he's oversupplying?  A run through the DEL route table with my calculator only turned up two routes that looked like they may be passed the 200% threshold.  ???

-Ryan

and who are you

ucfknightryan

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 05:20:56 AM »
and who are you

A member of his alliance and a friend.  If he is oversupplying a route I'd like to make sure it's brought to his attention so he can fix it, I doubt it's intentional.  I can't find whatever it is you're referring to myself, so I figured I'd ask you.

castelino009

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 05:28:36 AM »
A member of his alliance and a friend.  If he is oversupplying a route I'd like to make sure it's brought to his attention so he can fix it, I doubt it's intentional.  I can't find whatever it is you're referring to myself, so I figured I'd ask you.

well firstly I would not to like to make this a big issue and would like the person to see and make some adjustments. No need of reply even. Secondly there are more than 3 routes. I don't have time to give you details,as I am at work and have a very busy 2 weeks ahead of me. So a kind request. If he wants to share a route I am up for it.

Hope you understand.

cheers

VJC

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 09:54:06 AM »
Please report these cases directly to me instead of assaulting others in the forum please. As very often the case is that no rules have been broken since users tend to misread the charts and so on. Or if rules are broken then the only way to get it corrected is a warning sent by admin.

But I would need details on which routes, and so on, so I can check and comment. Just bashing in public that "airline XYZ is oversupplying many routes" is unfortunately not enough since I have no idea on where to look, and I cannot go through all of his routes either really.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 09:56:21 AM by sami »

castelino009

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 10:08:38 AM »
Please report these cases directly to me instead of assaulting others in the forum please. As very often the case is that no rules have been broken since users tend to misread the charts and so on. Or if rules are broken then the only way to get it corrected is a warning sent by admin.

But I would need details on which routes, and so on, so I can check and comment. Just bashing in public that "airline XYZ is oversupplying many routes" is unfortunately not enough since I have no idea on where to look, and I cannot go through all of his routes either really.

Sami,

henceforth I shall report it you, I did not want you to get involved in this and just wanted to get the message across. few routes are more than 200%. I shall keep ypur advice in mind.

cheers
VJC

Offline spiff23

• Members
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 12:17:33 PM »
I'll take a look at the Delhi schedule.  Most of the schecule is within the limit as I read the rule. If adjustments need to be made then, I'll work on it.

castelino009

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 06:15:38 PM »
I'll take a look at the Delhi schedule.  Most of the schecule is within the limit as I read the rule. If adjustments need to be made then, I'll work on it.

Thanks mate, no hard feelings, PM me if you need anything

cheers
VJC

Terrence Klaverweide

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2010, 05:12:59 AM »
well firstly I would not to like to make this a big issue and would like the person to see and make some adjustments. No need of reply even.

Why didn't you just send him a pm to begin with, if you didn't want to make it 'a big issue'?

Valid question, I'm new, for all I know you can't pm other users...

ICEcoldair881

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2010, 02:56:25 PM »
Why didn't you just send him a pm to begin with, if you didn't want to make it 'a big issue'?

Valid question, I'm new, for all I know you can't pm other users...

he wanted to keep it between VJC and Spiff23 so sami didn't shut BIA down or something...It's a more friendly approach to stay on BIA's good side. ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.