Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Question regarding Automatic Maintenance  (Read 670 times)

COUGAR

• Former member
Question regarding Automatic Maintenance
« on: July 24, 2010, 05:55:31 AM »
I have 3 aircraft with B-checks scheduled on Saturdays. I suddenly noticed that the condition of these 3 aircraft had dropped to 85% levels. Checking further revealed that the Date of next B-check was showing as 24-Dec which was 4 days earlier! Why didnt the B-check happen automatically since it was scheduled?

Specifically for these 3 aircraft, i had earlier done extra maintenance earlier to bring condition back from 90% levels to 100%. Did this somehow deactivate the automatic maintenance?

These 3 aircraft have utilization of 16hours+ every day so see a fair amount of use. I am baffled as to why the B-check for 24-Dec did not kick in as expected.

Talentz

• Former member
Re: Question regarding Automatic Maintenance
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 12:58:45 AM »
Hello.

When you did "extra" maint on your aircraft, was that before or after the 24th? B-checks are done once a month and if you send an aircraft into maint it usually includes A + B. Even C if the condition is poor. B check was probably done in "extra" maint and thus, once it came time for scheduled maint, it skipped it.

The reason for this is because you have to wait some time before you are allowed to preform another check (B). I am not quite sure how much time is need to elapse... but I want to say 1 week (7 days).

That is my theory.  :)

Talentz

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.